The Atlassian toolset has become increasingly popular over the last few years. Companies across the globe are implementing these tools to increase collaboration, visibility, and structure in the workplace. However, these same companies oftentimes don’t have the time, resources, or knowledge to train their employees. As a result, DIY training becomes the norm, which leads to broken processes, inconsistent adoption of tools, and decreased ROI on your Atlassian investment.
Companies that take the time to train their people on how Jira works realize the following benefits:
- Improved understanding of how Jira models your business process
- Effective adoption and rollout of Jira for new team members
Our team of Atlassian experts to guide you through the fundamentals of Jira, with best practices top of mind. This course is perfect for new Jira users (both Cloud and Data Center). We know you don’t want to sit on Zoom all day, so our live, two-hour training session is a comprehensive, yet concise, deep dive into the basics of using Jira as a member of a Jira project team. It includes introductions of core concepts and demonstrations of features to help new users get comfortable and productive so they can begin using Jira right away.
Fundamentals of project management with Jira, and the Agile principles "built into" Jira Software are very lightly covered.
What You’ll Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what Jira is and how it will benefit your organization
- Understand how to create an issue
- Move issues through a workflow
- Understand how statuses are used
- Comprehend how roles affect users
- Understand how to create a board
- Find issues using basic search and JQL
- Use dashboards and reports
Who Should Attend
Anyone that’s new to Jira, less than 3 months of daily usage in the last year.
- One (1) two-hour live, virtual training course
- 10 attendees maximum
- Training materials are yours to keep after completion of this course
$1,200 per team
Up to 10 people
(Special introductory price of $1,000 if you sign up before November 30th!)