The Atlassian toolset has become increasingly popular over the last few years. Companies across the globe are implementing these tools to increase collaboration, visibility, and structure in the workplace. However, these same companies oftentimes don’t have the time, resources, or knowledge to train their employees. As a result, DIY training becomes the norm, which leads to broken processes, inconsistent adoption of tools, and decreased ROI on your Atlassian investment.
Rely on our team of Atlassian experts to teach you what you need to know, quickly and efficiently. In this course—which is perfect for new Jira administrators—we’ll guide you through the fundamentals of Jira, with best practices top of mind. We know you don’t want to sit on Zoom all day, so our live, two-hour training is a comprehensive, yet concise, deep dive into setting up a project in Jira. We’ll address common settings for both Cloud and Server, exploring the differences between these deployment options and how they might impact administrators.
What You’ll Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what Jira is and how it will benefit your organization
- Configure Jira issue types
- Understand basic workflows
- Configure screens and transition screens
- Help set-up kanban and scrum boards for users
- Search for issues using basic search - find the JQL that drives it
Who Should Attend
- New* Jira Administrators
- Team leaders working with Jira Administrators (so they know what to ask for).
(*This is not a Jira Administration Certification preparation class.)
- One (1) two-hour live, virtual training course
- 10 attendees maximum
- Training materials are yours to keep after completion of this course
$1,500 per team
Up to 10 people
(Special introductory price of $1,000 if you sign up before November 30th!)