Isos Technology is the Team You Need
- Based exclusively in the U.S. including resources in Washington, D.C.
- GSA Contract Holder that knows how to get work done inside the confines of the public sector.
- Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solution Partner with 10+ years experience delivering large scale solutions.
- Certified Atlassian Training Partner offering formal classroom training and custom training plans.
Start the Conversation
We’ll drop you a line to schedule a convenient time to chat!
A Track Record of Real Results in the Public Sector
If your government organization is interested in implementing the Atlassian platform, you need a team of leading industry experts who can provide you with smart software solutions, best practices, and best-of-breed technologies. Isos Technology is the team you need.
Isos can deliver Atlassian solutions that are not only affordable, but will dramatically increase productivity in your government organization. We can also assist with license sales and reviews to ensure that you’re cutting unnecessary costs and license/ tool overlap that could be adding to your expenses.
The Solution Partners at Isos Technology firmly believe that teams–no matter what shape, size or specialty–just work better with a fully-integrated Atlassian environment. When the Atlassian products are utilized together, your organization can experience peak productivity in record time. Isos Technology can step in and have your Atlassian framework operating like well-oiled machinery. Your team will quickly notice a huge uptick in productivity, efficiency and innovation.
Build Remarkable Teams with the Atlassian Toolset
Premier project management tool for all teams, with special focus on issue tracking and resolution.
JIRA can be used to model and formalize any process, including:
Content collaboration and documentation center where teams can easily create and exchange information. With Confluence, you can share and concurrently edit:
JIRA Service Desk
Comprehensive service desk solution that transforms the way companies provide IT support and customer care.
Portfolio for JIRA
Powerful project and program management capabilities that allow for easy planning of your organization’s initiatives in a single location.
A team chat solution with features like video calling, group chats and screen sharing. Available as SaaS or behind-the-firewall.
A Sampling of Government & Public Sector Experience
Expertise to Drive Real Results
We’d love to talk to you more about our Atlassian offerings, which can be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements. These offerings include:
- Fast Track Program for existing Atlassian customers to quickly address high priority items
- Enterprise Rollout Program for organizations that need a comprehensive solution from installation to migration to product rollout and training
- Customized Consulting & Training
- License Purchases
- License Renewal Support Management
In addition to our extensive Atlassian offerings, we also have expertise in the following:
- Systems integration
- Custom application development
- User experience design
- Agile best practices & coaching
- Application/Software lifecycle management
- Business process transformation
- Technology implementations & Platform/tool migrations
- IT services management process & technologies
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Isos Technology migrated the DoD’s help desk to JIRA Service Desk on a very tight timeline and within their extremely stringent security requirements. Now the DoD benefits from a help desk solution that lets the organization run more efficiently while delivering responsive, high-touch service for all.
– Director of IT Services, Government Contractor
Isos Technology was able to take the subjectiveness of priority out of our typical help desk issues. They helped us define specific requirements to determine impact and urgency for rules handling. As a result, they were able to automate our queues to determine priority, providing consistency for every triaged issue.
– Director of Service Delivery, O.C. Tanner
We teamed up with Isos Technology to launch a major Atlassian initiative because they were able to quickly and easily identify our needs and goals. This was after meeting with six different companies, none of whom even came close to understanding the complexity of our project. Our partnership with Isos Technology was worth every penny.
– Program Manager, Major Medical University