Everyone is familiar with the saying, “why reinvent the wheel?” We use this whenever someone is putting a great deal of effort into solving a problem that already has an optimal solution. We know it is wrong to waste effort…
Recent Blog Posts
- What is the best way to mark issues as cancelled?
- Jira’s Pre-configured Workflows vs. the Definition of Done
- What happens in Vegas…
- Why reinvent the wheel?
- Atlassian at GDC?
- 5 reasons why your Confluence users need mobile
- Removing DevOps friction from game development
- DevOps Grand Slam
- Isos and ChickTech
- Jira Service Desk brings support agents and DevOps together