By definition, agile teams are cross-functional and self-sufficient—they include members capable of taking a project through every step of development, from inception to code release. With a diversity of roles—managers, developers, testers, designers, and ops engineers—working so closely together, timely…
Recent Blog Posts
- What is the best way to mark issues as cancelled?
- Jira’s Pre-configured Workflows vs. the Definition of Done
- What happens in Vegas…
- Why reinvent the wheel?
- Atlassian at GDC?
- 5 reasons why your Confluence users need mobile
- Removing DevOps friction from game development
- DevOps Grand Slam
- Isos and ChickTech
- Jira Service Desk brings support agents and DevOps together