Several years ago, IT organizations of all stripes were looking for the perfect combo of hardware, software and experienced personnel (e.g., data scientists) that could help them harness the massive quantities of information being gathered by their systems. Big data…
Recent Blog Posts
- What is the best way to mark issues as cancelled?
- Jira’s Pre-configured Workflows vs. the Definition of Done
- What happens in Vegas…
- Why reinvent the wheel?
- Atlassian at GDC?
- 5 reasons why your Confluence users need mobile
- Removing DevOps friction from game development
- DevOps Grand Slam
- Isos and ChickTech
- Jira Service Desk brings support agents and DevOps together