Software development can be a disjointed effort, often with internal teams and consultants loosely managing a waterfall model that inherently forces gaps in communication, and therefore, gaps in timelines and expectations. As a result, delivery is often late, quality suffers, the business is frustrated, and customers are often disappointed.
Today, software makes the world go around, so overhauling the traditional process is a new requirement for leading enterprise organizations. Whether its internal applications that run the business or innovative applications that revolutionize the customers experience—when done right—quality software applications have a lasting and dramatic impact on business efficiency and long term success.
Enterprise Grade, Totally Transparent
From our experience managing hundreds of enterprise level software development projects, Isos brings a highly skilled team to help you seamlessly manage the software development process from concept to delivery.
Adept at leveraging the industry’s most powerful application lifecycle management (ALM) tools and agile best practices, Isos experts collaborate and coordinate with your in house team to ensure you have full visibility into project details at every stage, and milestones stay on track from start to finish. That means Isos and your development organization operate as one, unified team to maximize efficiency, team cohesion and ultimately, results.
Isos experts help you:
- Drive enterprise-level development projects from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate with your in house team to define requirements and create a realistic technical project roadmap.
- Employ industry leading ALM tools and best practices to improve project visibility, predictability and results.
- Leverage agile methodologies to speed delivery, improve quality output and improve team and business stakeholder communications.
- Engage your team to collaborate in reaching milestones and delivering the solution on time.
- Create proof of concept (POC) prototypes to test new innovations
- Fill crucial development skill gaps necessary to move the business forward faster
- Employ advanced agile tools to improve estimating, delivery and reporting accuracy at every phase.
Key Benefits of Partnering with Isos to Solve Tough Enterprise Challenges
Our process is focused on solving complex enterprise and IT challenges while delivering measurable value driven by the business needs, no matter what industry you’re in, or what type of solution you need. The benefits of working with an experienced team are wide and deep, but here are some of the top results our clients experience:
- Business Value Driven Prioritization – Using agile best practices, software functionality is prioritized and delivered according to the business value defined by the organization, enabling a faster ROI and more predictable results.
- Addressing Project Delivery Risks Quickly – Well-defined, consistent and shorter delivery cycles combined with reduced batch complexity means project risks can be more easily revealed and quickly eliminated to meet the rapidly changing demand of the market.
- Flexibility Without Penalty – The built-in change management approach of agile provides the framework for fast and objective impact assessment and easy changes to control process, making every project highly flexible yet without losing sight of milestones and goals.
- Transparency and Full Client Control – Operational and complete project transparency coupled with the iteration-based delivery approach guarantee a fully functional system at all times during the agile engagement. That means you stay in full control while stakeholders can stay closely involved in identifying adjustments in scope and milestones along the way.
- Cost Loss Reduction – Due to the reduction of batch delays and the complexity of requirements, the agile development approach enables enterprises to decrease the instances of cost losses during the software development process.
We used advanced tools and agile methodologies to help you:
- Improve product quality
- Improve customer satisfaction (both internal and external)
- Lower support and maintenance costs
- Speed time to market
- Gain more predictability in costs and delivery timelines
- Improve project visibility, measurement and ROI