Schedules are a fact of life for everyone, but they’re especially strict within the business realm. For software development teams in particular, plans deal out specific dates to turn in deliverables and guide on what tasks are supposed to be…
Recent Blog Posts
- How to integrate automated testing into DevOps
- Hard Truth: Atlassian Migrations are seldom easy
- Collaborative Goal Settings
- Confluence Greatness
- Hackathons: Can they foster joint innovation?
- Delivering team agility with Enterprise governance
- Improve Your Business with Test Automation
- Develop Locally – Use DynamoDB Local!
- Gitflow – Hotfixes
- How Do You Test Big Data?